RAISING THE STANDARD. THE EXPERIENCE.
September 11th, 2017- It BEGINS!
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
If you truly want to ‘have it all’, the sexy body, the loving relationships, the boundless energy, the ‘real’ happiness, you need to do more than just ‘want it’.
You need to commit to it!
But even wanting and committing isn’t enough, if you don’t know how to get there.
I have the action plan, and I am challenging you to take it on!
Ready? Here’s the plan!
(We only have a limited number of slots, while you have the invite, if you don’t sign up in time, spaces WILL fill up fast, the opportunity will be gone, so ACT now, or you may lose it forever).
EVERY DAY you are faced with two choices:
WILL YOU EXIST OR WILL YOU THRIVE?
THE EXPERIENCE IS FOR THOSE WHO TRULY WANT TO LIVE!
A Special 28-Day Complete Mind, Body, Fitness, and Nutrition Coaching Program. September 11th, We BEGIN!
Cost for the program is $149.
We kick off each week with a live weekly call with Amanda Russell (one of the industry’s leading experts in fitness, wellness and change as well as the founder of FitStrongandSexy.com) and myself, to discuss your plan for the week, set goals and address key questions and challenges which you can submit during the week prior to each call.
All calls will be recorded in case you miss one or just want to listen again.
You will receive:
- A specific daily workout routine along with the video to lead you through it and ‘do it together’ in real time with Amanda.
- A FREE one-month membership to FitStrongandSexy.com so you can get all the full-length workout videos.
- Weekly nutrition plan and guide and weekly shopping guide (along with tips and tricks).
- Weekly strategies and brain training techniques to stay on track with your goals and train your mind to work FOR you.
- Private group Facebook page for this small but solid club to post your questions, struggles, milestones, and truly get to know each other and form lasting ‘real’ friendships with the women in this club. There is strength in having a ‘power posse’ of women friends.
- Amanda and I will be monitoring the page daily answering all questions directly there or on the weekly call.
Stop sitting on the fence. Raise the bar. Own your life.
Join The Experience!
How to join :
Simply CLICK HERE to register and secure your spot. We will be in touch with the details. The total cost is $149 for the 4-week program. I’m so excited to have you join us!
It was time to pour on the self-love and self-care she had been missing. She was ready to let go of the justifications and bad inner dialog she had entertained and believed for so long.
I paid a high price for many years.
Even though everything looked OK on the outside, my mind was busy waging a battle with my body and food.
It not only affected my health and wellness but also my relationships, my job and, most importantly, my confidence and self-trust in ME.
I was living a small life.
I knew it. I kept promising I would “start tomorrow”. I kept selling out on myself. I kept feeling bad about it and about myself.
I had always thought my willpower was the issue and if I just tried harder with my food choices it would all come together. But, if the approach stays the same then the result will be the same.
So I went on a journey of reading, learning and trying different approaches. I realized it was not just about food and willpower – in fact it all started with my thoughts. I took a good look inside my head and became painfully aware of my sabotaging patterns and beliefs. Then I got to work deciding what and how I really WANTED to think.
The choice was always mine and I chose to stay stuck. I just didn’t know it. That awareness was more powerful than I ever imagined. It’s the catalyst to change.
I learned to trust myself to push through fear, handle uncomfortable feelings and situations and still be OK.
What I ended up gaining was confidence.
I learned to show up for myself and do my best to live up to my own ideals around food and my body consistently. Some days I didn’t feel like it but I learned tools to stay focused and do it anyway.
I want that for any woman who is suffering over food and body.
I’ve partnered with functional nutritionist Dana James [ http://www.foodcoachnyc.com ] to create a very special program to get you started on that path. The Body Project is a 6-week group that promises to transform not only how you look at your body and food, but also how you show up in the world.
I invite you to register for my 6-week group program designed to get you the results you’ve been dreaming of and putting off.
Click here to sign up or get more information
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Seven-day meal plans for each week – these are plant-rich plans that can be adjusted for a vegan diet.
* 70-minute live calls for 6 consecutive weeks.
* Your own 45-minute private coaching call with me to tackle specific concerns.
* Emails to troubleshoot and remind you that you’re supported on this journey.
* Instagram food photos to be inspired by and to inspire.
* Commitment to each other and ourselves to stay motivated, focused and nourished over this 6-week program.
* Kick off call Tuesday, May 31st @8pm ET. The following 4 calls will be Monday evenings (June 6th, June 13th, June 20th and June 27th) @8pm. The final call will be Tuesday, July 5th @8pmET.
* All calls conducted via phone and are recorded in case you miss one.
* My 7-day Brain & Body Boot Camp program, featuring fitness guru Amanda Russell of www.fitstrongandsexy.com, with streaming video and mind exercises.
* Unlimited body composition readings in NYC and LA.
* 1lb raw, organic Beauti-fuel protein powder developed by Dana James.
I have a full interview with Amanda coming out during The Body School For Women Summit that you must catch too! Click here to reserve your free online spot! You’ll get this interview (and 22 others) delivered straight to your inbox!